In the Special section Cytsa continues to provide value to its normal processes. Thus, Cytsa Special is capable of performing assembly work for:
- Delivery of fully-assembled machinery.
- Delivery of pre-assembled sub-blocks for final assembly of machinery.
In addition, demand from clients for non-standard processes has led Cytsa Special to offer processes such as:
- Highly specialised welding.
- Welding and machining of exceptionally large workpieces.
Using production resources such as:
- CNC milling machines with working scope of 5700 x 1300 x 1600 mm.
- 4000 x 2500 x 3000 mm welding robots at 2 stations for high work yield.